Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Tumbling Toddlers
The girls had a GREAT Little Gym class today! Izzy was still a little nervous at the beginning and wanted me to carry her during our opening "walk in a circle" exercise, but she was pretty excited about exploration time and ran straight over to the bar, climbing up on the block so that she could grab on and hang. Both girls were thrilled to take turns on the balance beam, which they wouldn't walk on at all last week, and they mastered the "obstacle course" like champs. I'm starting to realize with some sadness that they're really turning into toddlers now and won't be babies for much longer at all. :(
We had to show off for Dad when he came home, using a branch in our front-yard tree as a substitute bar. Please pardon my squawking in Izzy's video... she thrives on praise, and sometimes I think I go a little overboard :)
No comments:
Post a Comment