Friday, August 7, 2009

Ring-Around-the-Rosies



As promised, here is a video of the girls playing Ring-Around-the-Rosies together. I found a version of the song on a kids album, so our internet audience doesn't have to be subjected to my singing, but it's slightly different than the one I sing, so the girls are a little perplexed about when to fall down. Izzy is much better about falling down on cue whenever we play... Abby does so only when she's in the mood :)

The girls LOVE dancing. In the background, you can see our Ipod player. I taught the girls which button to push to make the music happen... Abby's dance moves tend to resemble "Cotton-Eyed-Joe," and Izzy spins a lot. When we capture a good dance session, I'll post that as well :)

We officially signed up for Kindermusik, which will start in mid-September...and we only have 2 more weeks of Little Gym, which is crazy. They have learned SO much, and have had such a fun time! One of their "skills" is bouncing on a ball, which they think is very fun... it teaches them balance and body awareness...



We found out yesterday that Aunt Casey is coming to visit at the end of the month! Woo hoo! She has just one week off between her clinical rotation and her fall semester of classes, and she's chosen to spend it with us! We're VERY excited and are hoping we can find a rodeo to go to while she's here :)

No comments: