Our Week 25 checkup went very well this afternoon. Abby's heartbeat is 143 and Izzy's is 148, which are right in the range of perfect. Izzy is a little acrobat; she has apparently flipped around so that her feet are on my right and her head on my left. Maybe the girls are having a little sisterly tiff and head to toe is as far away as they can get from one another in there!
Our next appointment will be January 3. It'll be time to test me for gestational diabetes, so I'll have to drink the dreaded sweet stuff and then test my blood an hour later. I'm VERY hopeful that I won't have to worry about this!
We're touring our new hospital tonight, which should be fun. I'll also have Dan take a picture this evening to post, so be on the lookout :)
1 comment:
Ahh, sisterly scuttles...it's a good thing the girls don't have a phone in there to throw at each other...right, Dan?!
Anyway, all sounds like it is well, which is great news. And don't worry about the diabetes test, I actually liked the stuff they gave me to drink! Have fun touring the hospital! Love you all.
Post a Comment