
I had to take my wedding ring off today :( It's grown tighter and tighter around my finger of late, and I definitely don't want them to have to saw it off of me, or lose my finger! My feet, too, are starting to swell... it's very attractive. I wore my black boots to a party recently and struggled to zip them up all the way on my calves... I'm aware that it's probably just the 50%+ increase in blood volume and water retention, but goodness gracious! It's actually pretty amusing.
It's hard to believe that there are still about four months to go, if all goes well! I'm already so excited to meet the little wiggle worms!
We have another Level II ultrasound on Thursday, so watch for more baby pics then!
Oh, and a big Welcome to the World to my cousin Rob's new baby, Aryanna! Congratulations to Rob and Kit!
8 comments:
Nicci,
You look wonderful! Mom O
I was just thinking how cute the Oberti's are going to be: Dani, Nicci, Izzi and Abbi.
YYYYY!!! We are using Y's!
Abby and Izzy.
These poor girls are going to think their poor Chicki is losing her marbles :)
does that mean we get to call him dany?
Nicci,
you look great. I love your new hair!!!
I had the same problem with the swollen feet and I felt like an elephant. All I could wear were flip flops and that all the way through the end of October. But oh well, it's worth it ;-)
Jeane
Hey, hot mamma!
I think your hair looks very nice. All fluffy and pretty.
Every time I see "Chicki" I think of ordering Indian food. Just looks like something you'd eat on naan. Hee!
Chelle,
Are you maybe thinking of Chickpeas?
Nicci,
You look wonderful. I like the hair too. One secret of pregnant women, when they can't wear their rings on their fingers anymore, they put them on chains and wear them around their necks. But you should just make Dan wear it on him pinky along with platform boots with real goldfish in the heals. Ha
If Dan puts on platform boots with heels, will you pretty please post the picture on this blog????
Your haircut looks beauteous!!!! smiles all around- peg
Post a Comment