We had a nice day today! The girls are getting a little more clingy, in that I can't leave the room without inciting major drama, and a little more jealous of each other, in that if one of the girls is getting my attention, the other is probably crying, but they balance all of that out with hilarity and joy. For example, we had a little reading session this afternoon. The girls were very sweet, reading in their Reading Chairs, flipping through pages, reading silently and also aloud :)
We also had a really great time outside... the rain left little puddles on the playground equipment, and the girls had fun splashing in it. Abby is NOT a big fan of crawling on St. Augustine grass...
The girls are getting more and more steady on their feet. I caught Izzy walking across the playroom today toward a stationary object (the couch) rather than to me or Dad, which was pretty exciting. She fell just before she reached her destination, but I swooped her up and praised her like crazy, averting tears. It is so much fun to be Mom!
2 comments:
Even with Nicci and Dan as parents I can't believe how cute and smart these girls are. It HAS to be the GRANDPARENTS.
GPA
oh my!!! so cute!
Post a Comment