The girls got their flu shots today. It was only marginally traumatic, the tears easily erased by a well-timed juice box. The girls napped well, and then were FULL of energy this afternoon.
I got my flu shot yesterday, and Dan will get his today, so the Oberts will be hale and healthy this winter :) H1N1 vaccines should make their way here by the end of the month... more shots, yippee!
They are the stuffed version of Molly and Daisy, Chickie and GPa's dogs. When I was gone for the day on Saturday, I came home to find that, in addition to Lamb and Dog, Faux-Molly and Faux-Daisy were also part of the girls' repertoire. Soooo the cribs are getting fuller and the lineup of lovies on the table during meals is getting a little ridiculous... but we're all about making the girls happy :)
2 comments:
Are those new lovies I see?
They are the stuffed version of Molly and Daisy, Chickie and GPa's dogs. When I was gone for the day on Saturday, I came home to find that, in addition to Lamb and Dog, Faux-Molly and Faux-Daisy were also part of the girls' repertoire. Soooo the cribs are getting fuller and the lineup of lovies on the table during meals is getting a little ridiculous... but we're all about making the girls happy :)
Post a Comment