We had a bit of a scare on Monday.... I lost our camera! Yikes! The last place I remembered having it was at Moody Gardens on Sunday, so Dan stopped by there after work and WOO HOO, it was there. So now, I'm submitting a catch-up blog to cover the past week!
Dan had a conference in San Antonio last Wednesday-Friday. The girls were pretty good about processing where he was... I think it helped that we'd just visited San Antonio so they had a mental compartment for Dad's whereabouts. Izzy's main concern was that Dad NOT sleep in "her" bed at the hotel.
While he was gone, we went to a Pigeon Party at the Grand, which is a really pretty old theatre in Galveston. The Pigeon is one of the girls' all-time favorite book characters, and they did REALLY well at the production, completely transfixed by the onstage action and performing all of the audience participation lines on cue. It was so fun!
The girls got all decked out in their black and white dresses for the party, but these are the best of the pictures... I must have been off of my photography game that day...
Yes, really. This was the BEST of the five pictures that I took in this pose... good grief.
On Sunday mornings, Dan takes the girls to get donuts... wearing whatever their hearts desire. Usually, this means they go in their jammies, but Izzy insisted on putting together an outfit... compete with bedazzled flip flops. Whatever they're wearing, the event is usually the highlight of their week :)
Sunday afternoon, we visited Moody Gardens. Before I lost my camera, I took a few shots of the girls trying to "touch" the seals and the fish. Aquarium shots are pretty hard... low light, reflection off of the tanks, moving toddlers... but these two came out fairly well :)
1 comment:
Adorable!! I think with those two cuties, you CAN'T have bad pictures ever!!
Post a Comment