Last week was pretty wretched here in Obertland.... we battled through a terrible tummy bug, one after the other, with only Mom being spared (phew!). The girls were pretty miserable on their sick days, but rallied remarkably. I'm still reeling, but our house is now completely sanitized and we're ready to play again!
We managed to squeeze in one evening of fun in the midst of recovery and played outside in the "crisp" fall weather. The girls were in a silly put-the-chairs-on-their-heads mood...
By Saturday, we thought we were all completely better. Everyone woke up happy...
So we decided to head up to Memorial Park and play on the pedal boats and ride the train around the park.
Izzy seemed a little cranky on the boat, but we thought that was just because we'd let her fall asleep on the drive and she might be having a hard time waking back up.
Alas, about 30 seconds after this picture was taken, she succumbed to round 2 of the tummy bug. Poor baby.
I hope that I'm not speaking too soon, but we all seem to be healthy and well at this point. Finally!




No comments:
Post a Comment