Sunday, November 11, 2007

Belly Pic- Week 20+6


Here is the long-awaited belly pic :) We took this one this morning before church. If nothing else, the belly pics are a good way for me to determine that it's time to get my hair trimmed and styled! Yikes! But the babies seem to be growing by leaps and bounds daily. I'm a little uncomfortable, but mostly, just enjoying having a little bit more energy and getting to wear cute and comfy maternity clothes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Nicci,

You look wonderful! Just keep in mind that very soon this will seem small! I'm glad you can feel them. Enjoy it now while they have room!

Congratulations on reaching 20 weeks. I know that is an exciting milestone for you. The rest will fly by and seem to take forever all at the same time!

The room looks nice thus far, though I have to agree with Casey about the milkshakes...

So, are you taking bets on hair color for the girls? Have you contemplated one blond and one brunette? I look forward to seeing them once they get here.

Keep incubating! We miss you! Finals are nearly upon us. Don't you miss us?!

Deb