I'm FINALLY feeling the girls squirming around in my belly! It feels like I have a goldfish pond in there or something. They seem to be pretty active in the morning and right before bed, although this afternoon, they got pretty excited about the enchilada suiza I had for lunch! I can't differentiate who's kicking when yet, but once they get a little bigger, they will hopefully pick a side so that I can do accurate fetal kick counts like a good pregnant mom!
The border for the nursery arrived today, so we're off to Home Depot or Lowe's this evening to get some paint! Dan's planning to get a bunch of the painting done while I go out with the girls from church on Saturday evening!
Oh, also, we passed the 20-week mark yesterday! Woo hoo! For us, that means we're probably more than halfway done!
We'll have a 20+ week belly pic up soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment