Today was the first day that Dan felt one of the girls kick! I think it's Twin B, because I'm pretty sure that Twin A is still transverse (crossways) low in my belly, and that Twin B is up and down on my left side. We'll get confirmation on Monday at our appointment.
ANYWAY, Dan was working on a puzzle, and I was playing on the internet, when the baby started kicking like crazy, so I made him put his hand on my belly, and sure enough, KICK! He's delighted. I'm glad that they're getting more and more active, although everyone tells me that there will be a critical mass of movement, after which I'll be sick and tired of being a punching bag :) But for now, it's just plain fun!
We have our big, long childbirth class tomorrow. We're going up to Women's Hospital of Texas for a Marvelous Multiples class... it's from 9 AM to 6 PM. It'll be a LOOONG day, but hopefully we'll come away with lots of information. We'll bring a camera and hopefully get some pictures of Dan and I doing breathing exercises :)
2 comments:
Yeah!!!!!! Isn't that fun??? Joe loved it when he felt the baby moving.
Have fun at your childbirth class :-) Can't wait to see the breathing pictures ;-)
Happy Thanksgiving
Love,
The Johnsons!!!
If you'd have just asked me, I could've kicked Dan really hard.
Post a Comment