I went to my first Bay Area Mothers of Multiples meeting today... it was really good to meet other moms who have been through all of this before! I got a "Big Sis" who lives in a nearby neighborhood, so we'll get together soon and sort out all of the "must know" things before I have the girls! She has 10 month old B/G twins, and she invited me over so that I can see how things work with two little ones in the house.
Not much else is happening... I think that because I'm popping out so suddenly, my back is aching a lot, but I'm trying to suck it up and do some stretching. The hotpad that Grandpa John got us has been a God-send! I'm trying to be a trooper and not a complainer... hopefully Dr. D. will have some suggestions when we see her on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment