Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rolling, rolling, and more rolling


The rolling is happening with great frequency, and it's freaking me out! I know that now that they can lift their heads and move around, the risk of SIDS is greatly decreased, but I still have a moment of panic when I walk into their room to check on the girls at night and they're BOTH on their bellies. We've tried rolling them back onto their backs, but they just roll right back, so we're just praying harder now.

The days of letting the girls nap on their blanket after breakfast are now over. Rolling over next to each other usually means bashing into each other and waking up. They're doing all right in their pack'n'play for afternoon naps, although I'm hearing them talk to each other a lot more... they're probably learning to speak "twin" and plotting against me :)

Enjoy the video of Abby rolling. For reference, the diaper and socks ensemble is a new evening favorite... dinner time is VERY MESSY, and baby food comes off of baby skin much more readily than out of baby clothes, ergo the new "outfit."



And another video to make you smile :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe favorite aunt casey watched that video like 3 times for a break from the paper of doom

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that the twins are big Clint Eastwood fans.
(Rollin, rollin, rollin - Rawhide)

I still think you hid the fact that they were rolling when we were there, to get us back sooner.

Love you all.
Gpa S