Monday, November 3, 2008

Sad Time Change



I used to LOVE "fall back," sleeping in on Sunday morning, getting an extra hour before church... no longer... babies don't understand about ending Daylight Savings Time, and they think it's mean if we try to leave them in bed. And the problems don't end in the morning... we struggled with naptime 1, naptime 2, and bedtime. Argh. Hopefully we'll get our schedule ironed back out today!


We did have time for a fun photo shoot before church, so that was our silver lining :)



Izzy is getting REALLY FAST with her crawling, and very opinionated about what she wants to be playing with. Abby is LOVING music these days, and pushes the buttons on her kitchen just to hear a song so that she can dance along. I'll try to capture a video of that as soon as I can.

In the meantime, Dad is VERY excited about Abby's new words...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please stop commenting on this blog.

hooverfamily said...

Hi Nicci!

I KNOW what you mean about the time change drama. What I do now is change the time the night before - so in this case I kept Joshua up until 9pm (regular bedtime is 8pm) Saturday night so he slept until regular time in the morning. Maybe this will help next time!