Dan and I were hit with a horrible stomach bug. Ugh. Dan got it first, starting Monday night, and then Tuesday morning, I, too, was incapacitated. Happily, our babies are incredible, and aside from trying to grab books off of the bookshelves, they were really, really accommodating. We are finally starting to feel better, if still a little weak today. Yuck. We are still praying that the girls are protected from the bug... so far, they're doing just fine!
The girls' mobility continues to improve. They can crawl anywhere and everywhere, and they're very fast. They're also very good at finding things on the floor and putting them in their mouths. Gross. Luckily, the things that I've discovered in their mouths so far are limited to paper and Cheerios, but still. Gross.
The girls played a little game of Hop on Pop before The Virus hit the Obert home.
No comments:
Post a Comment