Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Dreaded Milestone



So... I put the girls down for their afternoon nap today. They cried a little, and then (I thought) settled down. Then... I heard their door slam open, so I ran to the hallway... and was greeted by two little imps who had both escaped their cribs and were standing there pointing back at their room saying, "Bed, bed."

Hmph. How's a mom supposed to not laugh at a time like this?

The girls have been very giggly, sweet, and verbal lately. They'll repeat just about anything, and they're producing new words by the minute. In the picture at the top, they're demonstrating "hug" "cat" and "Mike." (the cat's name)



Izzy loves shoes, and loves her daddy. Best of both worlds :)



Note the scooting of the toy when Abby gets too close....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about building them the climbing wall.
G PA