Just a quick post to capture a moment of our crazy, becoming-more-verbal lives:
I made meatloaf, a crowd favorite in our home, the other night. Izzy was scarfing it down, and between mouthfuls, exclaimed, "I love you, Meat! I love you, Meat Obert!"
OK, so I have your blog on a Google feed reader that shows the titles of the most recent posts of all my fave blogs. So every time I open up the Internet, I see, "I love you, Meat Obert." It makes me laugh and laugh, every day. It's never not funny.
2 comments:
Haa! That's hilarious. :)
OK, so I have your blog on a Google feed reader that shows the titles of the most recent posts of all my fave blogs. So every time I open up the Internet, I see, "I love you, Meat Obert." It makes me laugh and laugh, every day. It's never not funny.
Post a Comment