
I'm still not feeling great most of the time, but we wanted to start documenting my growing belly, so please concentrate on the babies and not the rest of me :) This picture was taken on October 1, 2007, at week 14, day 5. Dan says that my belly grows noticeably every day, and it definitely feels huge to me!
10 comments:
Hi Nicci (and Dan)! You look great. :)
Wow! You look fantastic! Just think - soon this will look sooooo tiny! Keep up the good work! Love to you both, Deb
Wow, Nic. You do look great. You probably feel big, but you don't look it at all. Love you both.
Jessie
Nicci- You look great! Best of luck with the babies! Say hi to Dan for me. Elizabeth
Your hair is so long! And pretty. Thanks for the belly pic. I can finally stop pestering you now. :)
-two eyes
Hi Cousin! I love the blog...great idea. Those babies will come out genius for sure. Love, Christy
I am voting for 2 boys because I think Roger deserves some other males in the family for a change!! We are so excited and glad you are doing well. Much love, Uncle Russ and Aunt Kathy
Hi Nicci, thank you for including me on the blog. I am so excited for you and Dan. And the new grandparents.
Yippeeee! What a journey.
Jody
Hey kiddos! Nicci, you are a beautiful pregnant person. Hope you are having a good day today. Love to all four of you, Mom O
Hey, Nicci! Thanks for setting up the blog. All of your family in Montana are looking forward to your stories about your new life adventure. We love you all and can't wait to see you. Take care--
Post a Comment