In any case, there's a vegetable farm in Alvin (about 25 miles away, where my grandparents used to live when we came to visit when I was little) that I've been wanting to check out, and we got some pumpkins there. It's really a nice little farm, and the produce is delicious and cheap! They even have great services like "pecan shelling" and "deer processing." I LOVE being here where things like that are available :) Yea for Texas. We haven't carved the pumpkins yet (Dan is working through his modules for his actuarial fellowship, so I can only monopolize a small amount of time per weekend), but Rica was sunning herself near them for this picture.
Today (Sunday), we went to the early (9 AM) service at church, then relaxed for a little while, and then checked out the pool at the new YMCA. It was GREAT to finally move around a little bit. The babies have been behaving lately and I've been feeling a lot better, but haven't been doing much except for a few walks around the block now and then. I'm planning to go swim a few laps each MWF morning, because it's easy to rest (after each lap), and I really miss swimming! It's crazy to me, but the pool is OUTSIDE and will be open year-round... it's heated, but still! I'll let you know how that's working out for me in December :)
I still can't feel any little flutters, but hopefully soon. We're looking forward to the Level II ultrasound on Thursday morning... more news on Squirmy's gender and hopefully happy healthy news about both of the babies!
3 comments:
I couldn't feel Laney until week 19. I'm sure you'll feel them soon!!!
You look great!!!
Love,
Jeane
What a pretty kitty! She looks great in orange! I'm glad you're feeling good and getting some exercise. Can't wait to here how the appointment goes on Thursday! Talk to you soon. Love you all (four)!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Love you and hope you have a great day. (Make Dan Cook)
Post a Comment