Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Week 16+5


Well, my belly seems to be growing by leaps and bounds when I look down at it, but when we take the pictures, it hardly seems to grow at all... but we thought we'd share anyway. I'm not sure what the heck I'm doing with my arms... just trying to get them out of the way, I guess!

I'm still not feeling the babies move... they say that it happens sometime between week 16 and 22, usually not until after week 18 for first time moms, so I'm trying to be patient. My belly gurgles a lot, but I'm pretty sure that's just the gallons and gallons of water that I try to drink every day :)

We're thinking about going to San Antonio this weekend, to celebrate our THIRD anniversary... can you believe it? I'm a little hesitant to actually make the plans because I tend to ruin fun trips with sickness (our honeymoon, for example), but Dan hasn't ever been to the Alamo, and I know that we probably won't be able to just jet away for a little weekend after the twins arrive... I'm also a little nervous about being so far away from our doctor (4 hours), although that's just plain old paranoia.

That's about it with us! I'm feeling bigger, spend most of my time either drinking water or going to the bathroom, and I still feel a little queasy most of the time, although I'll take that over really sick any day of the week :) Babies are growing, and we get our big ultrasound next Thursday morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing Pregnant Lady Arms! You'll see those all over Flickr in belly pictures. Somehow, that's just what moms-to-be do. You're cute.
-2 eyes

Anonymous said...

Go and have a great time! Those sleep-deprived nights will leave you wistfully thinking about quite time alone together. Except that when you finally get it, all you want to do is sleep instead of taking a trip. Just think, you can go now and you don't have to lug the diaper suitcase and the stoller and all of the other paraphernalia. I'm glad things are going well and you are now able to keep food down. Though even if you were sick until the end, it is worth it. You look "glowing"! Take care. Love, Deb

Anonymous said...

P.S. Happy Anniversary!