We've been doing pretty well with tummy time lately... the girls don't hate it quite as much now that they're strong enough to hold their heads up without too much effort. They're trying to crawl a little bit, which is a little funny, although I feel a little bad watching them get SO frustrated!
Abby has been rolling over front to back... I think it's about 4 times now, so I've decided that it's "official." Izzy hasn't done it quite yet, but we're pretty sure she'll be the first to go back to front, since we put her to sleep on her back, and when we check on her at night, she's always rolled onto her side... just a matter of time now!
The girls are always talking, and they're very interested in each other, which is so fun for us!

Izzy got tired... Abby's still trying to crawl :) I let Izzy rest and found a toy for Abby... here's a video of the attempt.




1 comment:
Oh my gosh, those two are just so cute and doing so many things. I'm so excited thinking about getting to see them in August. Nana
Post a Comment