Tuesday, September 9, 2008

After-nap Chats



The girls were in a fun mood today when they woke up after their morning nap; I plopped Abby into Izzy's crib and let them chat for a bit. They're very cute :)



Not much to report. We're watching Hurricane Ike hurtle through the Gulf...the models have it hitting the coast down around Corpus Christi, and we're not sure what exactly that will do to the weather up here... hopefully just some rain... we shall see!

Dan is in the midst of a week of testing for work... fun fun fun!

I can't believe how fast my days go these days, and how little I am able to get accomplished... I feel like my life is now broken into task lists, and it seems to be a miracle if I get one or two (seemingly small) tasks accomplished each day. But my major task is mothering, and I'm LOVING that! We'd just also like to have a clean house and paid bills....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should come north until the threat of IKE goes away. What a great excuse for a trip!! Bring those beautiful little girls to see Chickigram and Gpa!