Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Trip to the Park



We took a little walk this evening and brought the girls to the neighborhood park to try out the swings. They loved it! Abby laughed and laughed when she got to swing fast (not TOO fast!).



On our walk home, we saw some crazy birds... they look like oversized parakeets or undersized parrots, but they definitely look tropical. There was a veritable flock of them flying around the power towers, and we think that they've made a series of nests up by the transformers. If anyone has any insight on their identities, we're all ears!



As I've mentioned before, the girls get really chatty with each other, but whenever I get the camera out, they want to look and talk to me... I was a little sneaky this time and held the camera around the doorway, but they still got a glimpse of my arm at some point... but this gives an overall picture of how their conversations go :)

No comments: