Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Climbing



I guess the evidence speaks for itself here... the girls are good climbers! Dad was spotting the girls very carefully... we just tried to keep him out of the video. The video of Izzy suffered a brief interruption when I panicked, thinking Abby was going to hurtle herself out of the slide opening. Happily, she was just trying to "back it up" and go down feet first on her tummy.




I honestly am happy that the girls are doing new things every day and getting better and better at everything they try, but does it have to happen so fast? WOW! Plus, this climbing thing scares me to no small extent. A lady at the Children's Festival summed up toddlerhood for us when we told her how old the girls were... "Oh, lots of mobility and no sense!"



Mealtime can be pretty hilarious, especially for Izzy. Dan thought the disparity in behavior last night nicely illustrated the girls' differing personalities. :)

2 comments:

Sybil said...

OMGosh!!!!
I don't know if I should be excited or terrified.

Anonymous said...

Tessa was very concerned about the girls getting hurt while she was watching these movies. She also doesn't understand why "dat baby" is strapped in her chair and noone would let her dance to the music.