Tuesday, April 28, 2009



I moved the girls' chairs so that they're next to each other and closer to the table. Hilarity has ensued. In the video, the girls are saying "Pleased to meet you." And laughing. They are so silly. Lamby and Dog sit in the foreground, taking in the amusements...



I know I've been horribly negligent about posting of late... I have a cold (NOT the swine flu), so we haven't been doing much outside the house. But we did deck the girls out in their new sundresses for church on Sunday, so we got a few cute pictures then :)



The girls are very into reading these days. If I'm sitting on the ground, one or the other (usually both) of them is in my lap with a book. Crowd favorites are Quick as a Cricket and Dr. Seuess's ABCs.

I'll post more videos soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Izzy is saying 'turn thr page or mutant Abby's laser eyes are going to burn up the book!'

Thanks for the update.

Maybe the girls need to wear respirators when you go out to keep them safe from the flu coming over the boarder.

Gpa