Sunday, January 3, 2010

Beach Day!

(My plan is to post last week's pictures and activities with a little note on the date(s) covered by each post, even though they'll all show up today!)

December 27, 2009

It was a little chillier this year than it was in 2008 for our now annual picture by the dolphins in Galveston. Brr. Dan and I were laughing this morning (Jan 3) that we're experiencing record lows for Houston this year, and we feel miserably cold, but still, neither of us wore a coat to church this morning... ahh, perspective. And oh, how I love Texas.

Anyway, our beach trip was chilly but fun! We had a family pic:



A sister/daughters/nieces pic:



And some playing-on-the-beach pictures that made us wonder if the girls will ever realize how truly blessed they are to live here...





I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with the girls at the beach this summer, teaching them the names of all of the shells and animals that we see. Very exciting.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You can change the date and time of your posting in post options if you want them to show up on the day you're talking about. I do this whenever I need to back date something.