I'm not sure the girls will ever have their fill of sea creatures. We spent this morning at Moody Gardens, which, as it turned out, was a very exciting day because a baby seal was born last night! The exhibit was restricted on the top level, but we caught a glimpse of the happy mom and new baby splashing around from the lower level. So very exciting!
We always spend quite a bit of time at the shark tank... it's the last exhibit and the girls recognize that once we leave, we're done, so they like to stretch it out and tell me that we need to wait until the hammerhead swim by. And then until the moray eel comes back. And then we have to wait for the turtle. I'm on to them, but usually acquiesce because I'm just as enamored as they are!

No comments:
Post a Comment