So, last night I had a baby dream... we had a baby BOY! Yikes. Just one. We kept him in a little yellow box in the closet that we've converted to an office in the guest room. I kept forgetting that he was there, and then panicking because I realized that I'd forgotten to feed him. For like, a week. Then when I would feed him, Dan would tell me I was doing it all wrong, and then the baby would start to choke. It was a disaster. I'm beginning to think that we might not be ready for this....
In other news, we went out for dinner last night (to celebrate Mom O's birthday from afar... happy birthday Nana!) to a little Mexican place we discovered on Christmas Eve this year. It was delicious, and we determined that Isabel LOVES Mexican food. I'm pretty sure that she was doing a happy dance for hours after that :)
Big ultrasound tomorrow, plus a non-stress test (Dan says that sounds like it's right up my alley) and a normal check up, so we should have lots of updates and pictures posted in the evening!
2 comments:
Oh Nicci, how familiar this all sounds. I had, and still have those dreams about Hailey. They are not an indication of your possible future behavior; those dreams are just proof that the babies and their well-being are on your mind. Every parent has concerns and doubts about his or her parenting skills. Those dreams just show you worry about that, which to be honest, IS A GOOD THING. Just think, you could be the parent who never worries about her babies, and that's just weird. I guarantee, even Chicki (with an "i") still has dreams and worries about you. All those dreams mean is that you are officially a great mommy!
I cannot wait to see more pics of the babies. Love you all.
Nicci,
I hate those dreams. They put you into panic mode so quickly. I still have one once in awhile. And no, that doesn't mean Nano has gotten too old to take care of babies! I can hear Dan already. Thank you,thank you for the birthday greeting and I'm so glad my grandbabies liked it. Nano O
Post a Comment