
We took this picture this morning before church. My shirts are almost all too short these days... I can't believe that we still have two months to go! Crazy! The babies should be gaining about 1/2 pound each per week from now on, which means that I am going to continue to get more and more enormous. It's kind of fun. The girls are still moving quite a bit... Abby got excited during praise and worship in church this morning and Izzy was wanting to participate in prayer group this afternoon :)

I had a girls' night on Friday and my wonderful husband did some more painting... here are the cabinets in our utility room which are now much more pretty than the industrial color they were before.
1 comment:
Nicci, you look wonderful! It does get kind of crazy when your maternity things start getting small. Dan, you're getting to be quite the painter. I'll remember that next time you visit. We've got a barn that could sure use a fresh coat! Nana O
Post a Comment