The girls are 17 weeks old today! Wow! They continue to amaze me, and I continue to be more and more sure that I was created to be a mom to these girls!
The girls have started to notice one another!
It's pretty hard to catch them in the act, because as soon as they notice me, they lose interest in one another... oh well! I do love being the object of their affection, so I won't complain! :)


As I mentioned before, the girls are now swaddle-free! It's pretty liberating for all of us, and fun for Mom and Dad to find them in all sorts of sprawled out poses when we go in to check on them at naptime and at night. Izzy invariably has her legs through the slats in her crib, much to our consternation...
The girls are starting to be better and better about sitting up... not on their own, but they are able to hold themselves upright! Here they are sitting on the couch!
The girls are starting to be better and better about sitting up... not on their own, but they are able to hold themselves upright! Here they are sitting on the couch!



No comments:
Post a Comment