Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkins!



After church today, we visited a pumpkin patch at a nearby elementary school. The girls were a little tuckered out, but managed a smile. We'll have fun carving pictures later in the week. I'm afraid that they may have outgrown their costumes already, so I may be frantically shopping this week... not that we're actually taking them trick-or-treating... we shall see.

I had to shop for warmer clothes this afternoon for the girls... the weather has been just a little nippy (it dropped below 70 last week! Brr!) and I realized that we only have 2 or 3 warmer weather outfits. Yikes! I determined that I'd either have to do laundry a lot more often, OR shop. :)

Abby came down with a fever this afternoon, as well as a bad case of the crabbies. Dan went out to fill her prescription (our awesome doctor looked at her ears when I took Izzy in on Friday and warned us that it looked like Abby was headed down the same road, so she wrote us a prescription so that we wouldn't flip out over the weekend). We gave her some Motrin for the fever and a bath for the crabbies, and now they're both sleeping soundly... hopefully for the night! Poor sickies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures of everyone. You guys look like postcard material. The girls are growing so fast, they've changed so much in a short time since you were in Montana. And it seems like they start doing everything at once. Nicci, you'll be busy just recording all their milestones! Oh, and happy belated anniversary. You've packed a lot of life in four years but it has all been good. Love to all, Mom O