Monday, October 13, 2008

Sisters






I was talking to another twin mom at church this Sunday about being a little bit jealous of the bond that twin sisters have! I LOVE how much they love each other. I captured a glimpse of their sisterhood in a couple of clips today... hope you enjoy them as much as I did!







The girls are eating a little more now, which means they're nursing a little less... which means that I need to start my YMCA membership back up, or else balloon up to my twin pregnancy weight :) We're going to stop by there tonight to take our membership off of "hold." There is a child care there that will watch the girls while I swim or spin... I'm really looking forward to it. The girls do really well in the nursery at church on Sundays... hopefully they'll be just as well-behaved at the YMCA. We went for a walk today, which was really fun, but which highlighted for me just how out of shape I've become. Alas. I'm also working on amending my cake and ice cream diet... :)

4 comments:

Jeane said...

That's funny... when I nursed Laney I didn't lose to much of the pregnancy weight but everybody else was always telling my that nursing really helps losing it all. Then they told me that I will start losing weight when I stop nursing because I won't be that hungry anymore. Well... not for me. I kept eating the same as I was when I was nursing and I actually gained again. How frustrating was that... Almost 3!!! years (and a 2nd child) later I'm finally back to the weight I had before I had Laney. I looooove ice cream and could still eat half a box in a night ;-) I wish I would be as good as you are and start a gym membership :-)

It is so great to see how much the girls like to play with each other. They are just too cute!!!

Love,
Jeane

Anonymous said...

meh you already got a man =) you dont need to exercise. and you dont need to be jealous of the girls you have some pretty awesome sisters yourself

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how to respond to anything you said, Casey. Let's just say I disagree with half of it.

Anonymous said...

hmm well i know nicci has awesome sisters...so she must not have a man uh oh nicci im sorry you had to find out this way its so public!