Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ball Pit!



The girls were very excited to get their ball pit from Chickigram and GPa today! It's a pretty nifty little play hut. They were a little hesitant at first, and investigated it by creeping to the doorway and grabbing balls and throwing them around the room, but I enticed Abby into the hut by throwing Dog in there, and she seemed to take to it pretty well. Izzy wasn't as thrilled... she's a little reticent to try new things, but she warmed up, too, after I got in with her and let her sit on my lap.






It's another fabulous day here in Texas... 75 degrees right now. The girls and I are LOVING playing on the patio in the afternoon, having fun together and manufacturing a little vitamin D while we're at it :) I'm excited to start gardening. I'm going to a seminar on Saturday at the Galveston County Exctension office to learn how to grow blueberries in our climate, and early next month, we're going to get some citrus trees that we'll plant for the girls' first birthday!


1 comment:

Sybil said...

The OT in me says, "Great sensory experience"!