Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Congratulations, Dad!

Dan passed his "FAP Final Assessment" which is almost his last step to becoming an Associate in the Society of Actuaries. Woo hoo! He is waiting for a couple of little requirements to be graded, and we should hopefully hear back about that in the next two months. We are so proud of him!



To celebrate their Dad's accomplishments, and the beautiful weather, the girls went outside to play today. The pink dog in the video is Abby's new constant companion, "Dog." Izzy hasn't chosen a security object, unless you count "Mom." She wants to be in my lap A LOT, usually when Abby is getting a little bit of attention. I'm not complaining too much, because it is very sweet :) It's just a funny little quirk about twins, that is, dealing with these very early jealousy issues, and feeling like I can't give either of them quite enough attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dan! Truly exciting for all of you, I'm sure. The hard work finally pays off! But are you sure you don't want to manage waitlists? You were so good at that, too! ;) But seriously, I'm glad you found your calling.

Deb