The girls were in high spirits all day long. They are interacting more and more... their cribs have been up against the same wall, and we found them the other day leaning over the front rails, peering at each other, so we thought we'd try to rearrange so that they can see each other. The feng sui experts probably won't approve of the new layout, but it's so much fun to hear them giggling after their naps. I'll try to get a recording of that for posterity.
Izzy tends to do all things full force, which includes "touching" her sister... it generally ends up being an all out hit or slap. We don't THINK it's intentionally malicious, but we're working on nipping the behavior in the bud all the same. Abby doesn't get hurt, but she does look at her sister with a perplexed expression, and then over at us... like, "What is she DOing?"
This rocking game is pretty fun. They are starting to imitate just about everything now, and they're able to do so much more every single day. Izzy is starting to stand on her own with some regularity... she'll be holding onto the couch, and then put her hands up above her head and giggle, and just stand there for a few seconds. Pretty cute :)
5 comments:
Oh help, I can't stop laughing at the video. Izzy's little sing-along is hilarious, and the waving at the end...LOL! Seriously, I'm laughing like crazy. I miss those babies!
So... I said there was a new Abbey and Izzy movie and Tessa immediately abandoned her toys in the playroom and came running to see. She was yelling behind her, "Mark, Mark, there's a new movie of the babies!" She would watch them ALL DAY!
So as not to leave you in suspense...the comment deleted by author post was me. I noticed a grammar error and reposted a revision :)
Kathy, Thanks for clearing up the "comment deleted" mystery. Dan and I were trying to figure it out for several minutes before we read your clarification comment. And, given that our readership includes MANY educators and an editor, it's probably for the best that you fixed the grammar error... it would have haunted you forever :)
Tessa will be pleased to hear that Dan got a video camera for Christmas! Hopefully we figure it out soon, and can upload bigger and better baby movies :) Give her hugs from the Oberts for us!
Post a Comment