Monday, January 19, 2009

Finger Foods


The girls are now eating finger foods and generally are able to eat what we eat, cut into small pieces, of course. Abby has one tooth on the top now, and both girls love chomping on crackers. Goldfish are, of course, a crowd favorite, and when I get the banana out in the morning, the little monkeys go CRAZY! It's pretty fun, and I'm excited that we're at this stage, but there's a little part of me that gets a little bit melancholy when I think about how much they can do already!



The girls are definitely little girls now... they have to have little time outs for hitting each other (mostly Izzy) and for taking books out of the bookshelf (mostly Abby). They definitely know when they are doing things that are wrong, because they typically do the thing and then look at me, sometimes with a sly grin. It is, I think, one of the greatest challenges of being a parent, to discipline without laughing!


1 comment:

chellebird said...

A) That last picture is hysterical.
B) Are you trying to make us believe that you eat peas and carrots? Heehee