The girls are still being cute and getting bigger. I think the most noticeable change lately has been their hair... they seem to have a lot more of it! AND, they love to "style" it with interesting new products, like "mandarin orange juice" and "ravioli broth." I suppose it make bath time a little more necessary...
The girls continue to love their rocking chairs. Izzy's top teeth are taking their sweet time really coming in, so she's spending a lot of her time drooling and sticking her tongue out. We're trying to keep her teething toys cold. Abby's top teeth are still just little bumps under the gums that don't seem to be bothering her much yet, happily!
Dad is, of course, "the fun one." The girls are almost always in gales of laughter when he's playing with them, and if I talk to them at all about Dad during the day, they look to the door with smiles of expectancy. It's very sweet. Here, they were playing "pretend to leap over the back of the couch." It's a fun game :)
1 comment:
They are so adorable in their cute little rocking chairs being all dressed up :-) I LOVE their shoes!!! Where did you get those?
It indeed is funny reading about your "cold week" ;-) We are going to have 10 degrees tomorrow and unfortunately the girls and I have an appointment, so we have to go outside.
I hope it gets warmer for you soon :-)
Jeane
Post a Comment