Saturday, March 15, 2008

Aunt Casey is here!




Aunt Casey (Nicci's youngest sister) came to visit today! The girls were very excited to meet her. Casey is in her first year of grad school to become a physical therapist. She's at Carrol College in Waukesha, WI, and was thrilled that the temperatures soared into the 80's today, and that we didn't have any snow. More than that, she was thrilled to meet her nieces :)



I was happy to have some sister time with Casey. Please note that the highlight of this picture is that I have ankles again! :) The water weight is finally leaving, more or less. Now for the baby fat...



Izzy tried to do a few sit-ups today to get Mom motivated... (just kidding)



Since the weather was so glorious, we took the girls outside for a bit and let them lounge in the Adirondack chairs while Mom and Casey tidied up the landscaping. The girls were more or less nonplussed by the adventure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, the babies are getting big already, but, heck wasn't Casey just 10 years old....?!?!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see the twins love the chairs I made for them.See y'll soon
Gpa S