We have two amazing babies, but they are a little fussy at night, and Mom is T-I-R-E-D. Dad is staying home for the next two days, plus the weekend, so that should be helpful. This motherhood thing is hard work!

GPa had to leave today. The girls were sad to see him go, but excited to hear that he'll be back with Chicki the week of Easter!
Izzy and Abby are a little bit spoiled. Mom and Dad were feeling sad because they had so few outfits that fit them, so they took a special trip to Babies R Us to get some cute outfits. Suckers? Perhaps, but boy are these girls adorable!!
Here is our alert little Abby!

This picture kind of highlights the differences in appearance. Abby on the left, Izzy on the right.


Daddy's girls.

Mom, realizing that the girls' story time had fallen woefully behind already on Day 10!
4 comments:
if you look closely at the picture of the girls facing each other i think abby is giving izzy the stink eye..somthing to watch out for, sibling rivalry can be a big issue in a young girls life =). also dont worry about the girl's story time i have a facinating book about the biomechanics of the spine that i need to read over break that i can read outloud to them. tell the girls that their favorite aunt is gonna be there in 2 days!
Uh, Dan, don't you think that shirt is a little inappropriate for you to be wearing while feeding Abby? You don't want those to be her first words do you?
Nicci, you're right, parenting is hard. But it is also the best experience in the world. You're doing great! And you look wonderful too. Abby and Izzy look so great and beautiful, I can tell they get so much love from you guys.
Casey...favorite aunt? Watch it girly or I'll be giving you the stick eye and then I'll mess with the biomechanics of your spine. How's that for street talkin? Just kiddin' I love you dearly.
One last thing, as for sibling rivalry, watch for phone throwing. I'm just saying...I hear it happens.
Hey! Those babies are going to drool all over that couch!
heeheheeheheh
Hey Obert family,
You have no idea how much being able to see the pictures of the girls mean to this Nana. It's probably the only thing that keeps me from being hysterical because I can't be there yet. Thanks you so much.
Nicci, you look incredible! Dan, that's not to say that you don't look good too, I'm your Mom, I always think you look incredible. And those babies are growing and changing with every day. They are so beautiful. I'm positive I must have the three most gorgeous granddaughters in the whole world.
Love to you all, Nana O
Post a Comment