Izzy, whose eyes have been open much more often of late!

I came upon the girls in their crib this morning in this pose. I did NOT lay them down to sleep like this!

Here is Izzy after I moved her into a more sister-favorable position...still sound asleep.
In general news... not much to report! Everyone is basically happy and healthy. Mom and Dad are a little tired, but nothing a few naps (or Pepsis) can't cure. I have been pretty horrible about returning phone calls and emails, and I have our birth announcements (which are adorable, from sarahandabraham.com), but haven't addressed the envelopes, even though I got them a week before the babies arrived for the PURPOSE of addressing them early! Feeding, changing, and staring at the babies is taking precedence, but rest assured that I WILL get back to you, hopefully soon!
The pediatrician gave us a scare tactic at our last appointment about bringing the babies out in public... basically, we're supposed to keep them in (and presumably away from the risk of bad germs) for 1 month, b/c babies under 1 month presenting with any fever are automatically admitted to the hospital for 48 hours and given a horrible battery of tests, including a spinal tap :(, just for safety's sake, because a lot of bad complications can be indicated by a fever. SOOO, we're keeping the babies in until Easter.
The pediatrician gave us a scare tactic at our last appointment about bringing the babies out in public... basically, we're supposed to keep them in (and presumably away from the risk of bad germs) for 1 month, b/c babies under 1 month presenting with any fever are automatically admitted to the hospital for 48 hours and given a horrible battery of tests, including a spinal tap :(, just for safety's sake, because a lot of bad complications can be indicated by a fever. SOOO, we're keeping the babies in until Easter.





2 comments:
Is Casey really putting them to sleep by reading biometrics out loud? I think Dan and I will stand at the doors on Easter and check everyone's temp and ask as to their health. We don't want no stinkin spinal taps.
Gpa S
*lol*
I love the picture of the girls sleeping in the crib :) Too cute!!!
Jeane
Post a Comment