Grandpa Schoob came to visit!
The girls were very excited when they learned that GPa was coming.

They chose some cute dresses to wear to the airport.

Dad did a quick change,

and then we were out the door!

GPa is, of course, completely smitten with Abby

and with Izzy,
and they, of course, are in love with him too!

Here is Dad, taking a break with Abby.

And here is Isabel, getting to know her Great-uncle Dale.
4 comments:
Holy Moly, I cannot believe how much more has gone onto the blog since thursday. Abby and Izzy seem perfectly content in GPa's arms. I think they know their power over him already. Oh, and Izzy does look just like you Nicci. And I think Abby will look more like Dan, but it is kinda hard to tell right now. They are both so cute though. Love you all.
This is hardly worth doing if you're only going to check it every four days. Jeesh, JJ.
i check it at least 3 times a day dan =) this is better than myspace!
Funny you should say that Dan, because just the other day I was pondering my blog checking schedule. Monday through Thursday I am like Casey, a faithful and frequent viewer. Seriously, it's every hour on the hour. But then Friday through Sunday I don't work and Hailey kinda owns the computer at home right now, so it is hard to get a peak at the blog. But I promise, those four days of the week, I am the twins' biggest fan!
Post a Comment