Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Back!

Big kudos to Dan for giving everyone up-to-the-minute information on the girls' birthday! He says that it's now time for me to take the blog back, and we've been getting threatening phone calls from our out-of-state relatives regarding the lack of pics, so I'll try to chronicle our last couple of days with chronological posts...

We put the babies in their crib and were a little overwhelmed by their tininess!!



Here is Daddy, holding both of his girls...



...and being silly... sort of...boy, are we tired!!



Chicki (Grandma S) came to meet the girls on Friday... she had to leave yesterday, and the girls (and their parents) already miss her a million.






OK, babies are fussing... more to come this afternoon. We have pics of the girls' first bath, and a funny story about our first trip to the pediatrician...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicki-Gram looks very adoring and natural with the girls. As does Dan when he's not sleeping on the job:) They are so tiny and precious, I just cannot wait to meet them. How are you Nicci, are you staying out of the "overwhelmed" category for now. Cause if so you're superwoman. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, they are so CUTE!!!

I remember Joe passing out in the glider every once in awhile (and myself of course as well ;0)). I can't even imagine how tired I would be having 2 of those little angels at the same time. That's pretty impressive!

Love,
Jeane & family