We had a fun and busy day today! The girls were having some fun sister time...
...and then some good old sibling rivalry. I think they were arguing about who was going to eat first!
Then we went to the beach, which was a little overcast and windy, but still very fun! Jessie and Hailey checked out the water temperature, and then Hailey posed with her cousins before we left to meet Dan for burgers at The Spot.
When we came home, we let Hailey have some quality time holding her cousins. She's been so sweet! Abby was making some little grunting noises, and she went over to ask her "What's the matter, baby?"
Dan also had some talks with Hailey about the greatness of Texas. We think she's a believer!







2 comments:
the babies dont look so tiny when they are next to another little person. hailey is such a cutie i should have skipped school and come down this week to meet her and see jessie! i miss you jessie!
Congratulations Nicci, on your beautiful twin girls! My wife, Amy, and I just enjoyed looking at your pics. I received an email from Mindy saying that you'd recently had them and pointing me to your blog. I'm so glad you're doing well. Speak with you soon!
Russell Grammer
Post a Comment