Saturday, April 19, 2008

A rough night, then a great day

We had a minor setback last night with the sleeping issues... we think it might have had something to do with the pop Mom drank at dinner... I've been SO good about drinking only 1-2 Pepsi's per day, and never later than 1 PM, but we went out for pizza, so I made a difficult and regrettable decision... poor Dan was in charge of the nighttime feeding since it was a weekend, and getting the girls (well, just Abby, really) back to sleep was a misery. Sorry!!


This morning, Abby was predictably sleepy.



Izzy looks like she's up to something, and then telling secrets again.



We had a great visit with the Morrises this afternoon. Dan asked Taryn if she'd like to hold Abby, and she said, "No, I have my own baby sister!" Here she is, feeding Devin. She is a GREAT big sister!


She's just 5 weeks younger, but Devin seems so much littler than our girls! It's hard to remember that they were her size a month ago! We're so excited that they'll all be the same age... they'll have lots of fun adventures growing up!

I'm trying to be brave enough to leave the girls in the church nursery tomorrow. I used to work in the nursery, and I know that they'll be in great hands... everyone is CPR/First Aid-certified...but it's still hard to know when is the "right" time to start letting them stay back there! Last week, we felt like their little noises were starting to be distracting, even in the back row, and their not-so-little pooping noises might elicit giggles, but they're probably not altogether appropriate for the occasion. So we'll see. If we hit that milestone, I'll write another post :)

No comments: