Why are the girls so awake in this video?
It's because they only got up for ONE nighttime feeding last night! Oh yes. The girls slept for one 5-hour stretch and one 4-hour stretch. It was glorious. Today, they're full of energy and are looking around. We read some Sandra Boynton books and are having a happy morning!
I know that this may be a fluke, but I got some much-needed rest and am really enjoying the girls alertness today!
4 comments:
THEIR SOO CUTE. I miss them so much. You're right, they are both very alert today, too. Good job Abby and Izzy on a good night's sleep! I miss you all so much, I wish I could hold the girls again.
Oh my gosh, I cannot believe I spelled "They're" "Their." Not only am I a moron, I'm an embarrassed moron. Oh and Nicci, if you are in contact with the mother of twins whose husband just flaked out, please tell her she's in our prayers. I understand it's stressful, but come on! Also, let me know if she needs anything extra, like clothes or something, Jon and I would be happy to help.
On a lighter note, this is for Dan...Cause I'm long, and I'm strong, and I'm a really big moron!
Well of course they're being little angels, Nana's coming to visit. Auntie Caitlin and I will be there late Wednesday night to spoil them until the next Tuesday. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! Nana O
Okay, now I am seriously worried!!! They are starting to look sooo much alike. Time to get out the Sharpie and write their names on their little footies!!! IT REALLY MATTERS IF YOU MIX THEM UP!!
Chickigram
Post a Comment