Wednesday, February 6, 2008

33 Weeks!

Can you believe that we're at 33 weeks? I can't. Part of me is SO ready to have these babies out where I can hold them, and the other part is flipping out about not being ready!!!

I'm not going to lie to you, I am uncomfortable almost all of the time... my hips and knees hurt, and my feet are like big blood balloons. Abigail is still dancing on my bladder, and Isabel has a favorite kicking spot on my ribs... OUCH! But I am still loving feeling the babies move, and I think that's going to be the thing that I miss most about pregnancy!

We have another non-stress test and appointment tomorrow, so hopefully we'll have great news and we'll go another week, but we're trying to wrap our brains around the fact that it REALLY could be any day now! Yikes! OR, I could have to go on bedrest... double yikes!

Updates tomorrow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you will miss feeling the babies move too much cause you will be able to see annd feel them move. Also you won't have to run to the bathroom saying "oh abigail" every five minutes even thought that was entertaining for me =) love to all the oberts!

Anonymous said...

God really goes work in mysterious ways. It seems about the time you decide you just can't stand being pregnant another minute, you have the baby and are so glad to not be pregnant that being up nights seems easy.

Nicci, you really do look fabulous but you'll look fabulous holding those babies too. Guess Nano O had better get going at a quick pace on her blanket project. Love to you all. Nana O