Thursday, February 7, 2008

Uneventful Appointment

Not much to report, other than the good news that all is well. My cervix is still open on the outside and closed by the baby, so that's good. My swollen feet are nothing to worry about and, according to Dr. D., will get worse. The non stress test showed VERY active twins and good heart rates. The girls are still breech, so we spent some time talking about how C-sections work, since it looks like things are headed that way. As long as the girls are healthy, I should get to hold them before they leave the OR, and Dan will go with them to the nursery. Then I have to get stitched up, rolled back to my room, where the babies should be waiting for me :)

So all is well; hurray!

In other news, I got my car detailed yesterday. Yes, the purple neon. :) In fact, it may be the first time that it's actually been clean. I know. Gross. As soon as the freshly shampooed seats are completely dry, we'll install our carseats! Then we'll actually be ready. ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear everything is well with the bambinos. These last few weeks, try to take some time for just you, and you two, cause pretty soon you won't have that. I wish I had remembered to do that more when I was pregnant.Love to all, Nana O

Jeane said...

Wow... it's getting closer and closer. I can't believe you are already 33 weeks pregnant, time flies :-). I can imagine how excited you two must be!!! Glad to hear that you (except those swollen feet ;-)) and the girls are doing great!

Hi to Dan from us.

Jeane & family