Friday, February 29, 2008

Everything is going well

Sorry for no big updates or pictures, but we wanted to let everyone know that everything is still going well. We're pretty busy with feeding and changing diapers and filling out paperwork and just trying to enjoy our new girls, but we'll try to keep everyone updated and we might even start answering the phone at some point. Thanks for all the well wishes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

did they let dan take off the scrubs yet? or does he have to wear them till they are teenagers?

Anonymous said...

I will be there in a minute! I can't wait to hold those babies!
Love,
Chicki-gram

Anonymous said...

I will be there in a minute! I can't wait to hold those babies!
Love,
Chicki-gram

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful babies!!! Sorry Dan, they already look just like Nicci.
Love,
Great Uncle Bob and Great Aunt Janine

Anonymous said...

YAY! I cannot wait to hold precious Abby and Izzy! Such sweet children given to such deserving parents! Praise the Lord for a safe welcome into the world!