Is it possible to have labor in your hips? I have been waking up with my hips just ACHING, and today, I'm literally stumbling around. Once I get going, things are better, but MAN they hurt initially! (I don't really think I'm laboring in my hips, but they do hurt like horrible heck!)
In other news, I discovered that they double and triple your normal manufacturer's coupons at Kroger if you use your Kroger plus card (which is free)! Whoa! I have been shopping at HEB because it's a very nice experience, but for triple coupons, I think I will change my habits!
My baby task for this week is to get over to JC Penny to look at window treatments (which are on sale) for the nursery. Currently, we have mini-blinds, which never bothered me, but which Dan said sort of ruined the room for him. Regardless of their appearance, they do have a cord hanging down that worries me, despite all the safety stuff that we bought to remedy the problem. SO I'm looking for something functional, safe, and beautiful... wish me luck!
Our next appointment is on Thursday. Hopefully, she'll let us nail down a real date and time for our scheduled C-section. I figure that'll be enough to get these girls to say, "Hey mom, y'know that plan you just made? We're coming NOW!" Which will be just fine with me. I am so excited to hold them in my ARMS!!!!
Happy birthday to Kevin (Dan's youngest brother)!
4 comments:
hip labor? seriously? i think you need dan to get down your big anatomy book cause you need to brush up on where babies come from =)
CASEY!!!GEEZ!
Triple A and the local PD will inspect the install of the car seats, or so i have been told :) This info provided by the all- knowing un-parents of the RGSO
Also, at least here, the hospitals don't let you leave with the baby without inspecting your carseat first. If you really need help, your doctor almost certainly knows where to get your carseat inspected.
Post a Comment