Ok, so all day I thought Nicci was faking contractions, but the Doctor just told us she is dilating steadily and we're going to head to the operating room sometime in the next hour or so. Happy Birthday to Abby and Izzy. -Dan
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hurray! Happy Birthday girls! Give them a welcome kiss from us all. I am so happy for you both, Abby and Izzy could not come into a more loving home. You guys deserve this blessing. Take it all in and enjoy your babies. Love you all. Congratulations.
2 comments:
Hurray! Happy Birthday girls! Give them a welcome kiss from us all. I am so happy for you both, Abby and Izzy could not come into a more loving home. You guys deserve this blessing. Take it all in and enjoy your babies. Love you all. Congratulations.
PS You guys are officially Mom and Dad!!!
Oh, I can hardly stand it. When you get to hold them, tell them Nana O sends them BIG hugs! Love to all. Nana O
Post a Comment